Senior Payroll Advisor
Urgently seekingly knowledgeable payroll professionals from either a Financial or Professional services background with global mobility expereince.
Responsibilities of role will include
- Processing the monthly payroll for cureca 1,000 internationally mobile employees across several different contract types
- Working closely with HR Operation teams in London and globally to ensure that all data is correctly captured within the appropriate deadlines
- Liaising with international offices to ensure the assignee's remuneration is correctly report for local tax purposes and home country social security
- Supporting treasury to ensure the timely & correct remuneration payment to each assignee
- Payroll reconciliations
- Performing payroll calculations and accurate checks of the pay records
- Coordinating third party suppliers to ensure timely delivery of the payroll
- Overseeing monthly reporting: to management (including a monthly change report), HMRC and external providers
- Drafting pension reconciliations and working with our Pension providers to ensure the correct and timely allocation of pension contributions. And managing third party pension suppliers when the funds are collapsed
- Ensure any changes to payroll procedures are properly documented
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.