Built Enviroment Lecturer
Lecturer in Built Environment
£20 -£30 per day, Walsall
Morgan Hunt are looking for a hardworking Built Environment Lecturer for a temporary position to start ASAP. The FE Establishment is located in West Midlands and boasts easy transport links.
We are looking for someone who can provide an outstanding educational experience on a range of courses through teaching, learning and assessment, which will enable learners to maximise their potential: skilled, professional and enterprising.
Factors that will be crucial in ensuring recruitment, retention and success are maximised and that the learners
experience is enhanced are:
The development of courses that meet the needs of the learners, and utilise effectively multiple and diverse teaching and learning strategies, permits the learners to access a full range of resources and affords comprehensive assessment opportunity.
The maintenance of effective data relating to individual learners targets, progression, achievement and
The effective implementation and monitoring of support programmes including personal tutorials,
welfare reviews, value added programmes and enrichment activities.
To ensure all learners achieve and make progress through practices to meet learning outcomes by the
appropriate use of new technology.
You will be required to have:
* Level 3 or above teaching qualification or be prepared to undergo one in your first year of employment.
* Level 5 subject related qualification.
* Sound subject knowledge.
* Experience in Building Services
* Previous experience delivering Construction and the Built Environment within a FE establishment
What Morgan Hunt can offer you:
* Your own specialist consultant and a supportive, proactive team of consultants
* Advice in your specialist industry, interview tips and updates within the industry
* A Morgan Hunt Greenroom User-Friendly timesheet APP
* Excellent Salaries fitting to your skills and experience
* Exclusive job opportunities
* CPD Courses to help improve your current skills.
* £200* Referral Bonus scheme for any successful teacher you recommend.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, or you are looking for an alternative lecturing opportunity in the East & West Midlands area, short term or long term positions, and want to hear more, then please contact Sean at Morgan Hunt. We are welcome to hear from experienced teachers for discuss different roles available.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.