A leading Management Consultancy firm are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join the team on a 12month FTC. This is a great graduate role or for someone to make the move inhouse.
- Managing all internal processes associated with recruitment e.g. updating recruitment applicant tracking system [ATS] as required; sending out correspondence to candidates; archiving files etc.
- Working with the recruitment manager team ensuring the relevant authorisation has been obtained for each vacancy
- Ensuring that job adverts are placed on the relevant advertising websites as appropriate
- Where appropriate, reviewing CVs and logging them on the recruitment ATS
- Liaising directly with the business to arrange interviews and where appropriate arranging video conference facilities; coordinating candidates' travel; preparing and sending papers to partners and hiring managers
- Keeping an up to date and accurate record of the progress of applications
- Preparing offer letters and contracts and arranging for these to be signed
- Processing and reconciling invoices and reimbursing interview expenses
- Ensuring the vacancy spread-sheet is kept up to date, accurate and reliable at all times for purposes of extracting
- Reviewing and responding to speculative CVs and applications as appropriate
- Supporting ad hoc recruitment campaigns
- Other ad hoc duties as required
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.