SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Learning Support Assistant
£60 per day
Morgan Hunt is currently working alongside one of the leading Education Providers in Greater Manchester to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant.
This role is an on-going contract and will involve working with SEN pupils on a 1:1 basis and within small groups. The students have a range of additional complex needs, including but not limited to;
Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties
The successful candidate will have experience as a Learning Support Assistant or Support Worker working alongside younger adults or children with additional needs and carried out personal care duties.
You will be joining a dedicated and committed SEN team supporting students to ensure they have the best possible education.
* Working in the Additional Support department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the organisation's standards of work
* Delivering support to learners, either 1:1 or within small groups
* Performing personal care for the students that require it
* Carrying out personal care duties
* Supporting student who have multiple complex needs
* Right to work & DBS
* Experienced Learning Assistant or Support Worker with experience within SEN
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Flexible approach to working
* Immediately available
If you are interested, please apply today for more information.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role