- Global Tech company
- Excellent company culture
- Opportunity to develop
An exciting opportunity has a risen for someone looking to develop their existing HR experience within a global tech company based in Nottingham.
This role is initially a 6 month contract with the possibility of a permanent position being offered depending on performance.
You will already have a minimum of 6 months working within a HR function and experience working within a fast paced Administration role.
Provide administration support to the UK HR team, ensuring the efficient operation of HR processes, including recruitment, new starters and leavers and keeping a well organised filing system.
- Administer the end to end starter and leaver process, making sure all relevant documentation is sent out, all records are maintained and updated regularly.
- Manage and maintain the HR system, ensuring accurate and timely data management.
- Create and update documents including offer letters, contract of employments, leaver forms and other events (e.g. pay rises).
- Provide data required for payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide a first point of contact for managers and staff with HR related questions and requests.
- Maintain and promote confidentiality in all employment related matters.
Experience and skills:
- Administration experience gained in a busy HR environment.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office.
- Experience using a HR database
- CIPD qualified would be ideal however not essential.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills.
This role is available immediately with interviews taking place as early as next week!