Reward Specialist – Benefits
Our client is a leading business in their field who are now looking to recruit a Benefits Specialist. This role will be responsible for supporting the design of, and delivering, the Reward & Wellbeing benefit activities for the Group whilst maintaining an environment which engages and supports all employees.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Implementation of innovative and effective benefit and wellbeing activity
- Annual benefit renewals completed in conjunction with our Broker and Legal team
- Provision of insightful data to shape recommendations for development
- Delivery of annual benefit surveys to Group wide employees
- Holistic approach to benefits and wellbeing to ensure effective solutions support employees
- Implementation of recognition programmes to inspire and engage
- Delivery of appropriate pension governance to ensure compliance
Skills, experience & attributes:
- Excellent employee benefits & pension knowledge with strong understanding of legislative requirements, implementation and engagement techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Stakeholder management skills –working with external Broker
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative business in an interesting and demanding role.