An award winning Manufacturing and Supply company based in Guildford are seeking an experienced HR Advisor on a 12 month contract to cover Maternity.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company who have had incredible success since being established.
The successful candidate will already be an experienced HR Advisor and have worked within a very fast paced HR function.
You will be the lead for all HR related activity for the UK site which will include supporting a variety of departments including sales, service, marketing and engineering whilst supporting the Regional HR lead with a number of exciting projects.
- You will be responsible for providing a strategic and operational HR services to business leaders and managers.
- Advising on appropriate organisational structures and ensuring the right people are in the right jobs at the right time.
- Supporting functional managers on personnel and employee relation issues.
- Provide Operational advice to Directors and Managers on ER issues and support them with performance reviews.
- To effectively manage any possible changes within the organisation including redundancy, re-organisation, restructuring etc.
- Support any recruitment needs and ensure that the company attract the best talent, whilst establishing a strong portfolio of candidates.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the a quality service
Skills and experience
- CIPD qualified
- Strong knowledge of a Generalist HR role.
- Good knowledge and experience within recruitment, people development and talent management.
- Comfortable using a HR system and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to cope within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to organise your day and achieve all set tasks.
This role is available immediately with possible interviews taking place next week! Please apply today!