Corporate Assurance Manager - Heathrow - c£50000.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative business in a key role as their Corporate Assurance Manager. As part of a small team you will have specific responsibility for leading on implementation, cultural embedding and continuous review and improvement of a strong assurance framework at all levels.
Specific responsibilities will include
- Ensuring operational processes remain compliant with regulatory and company requirements and suitably documented.
- Managing a robust audit program
- Monitoring, evaluating and reviewing new regulations and corporate requirements, making recommendations and implementing new policies and procedures as required.
- Providing monthly reporting and monitoring data to Senior Leadership ensuring they are aware of the current position on emerging issues and trends requiring resource and time to resolve.
This is role that requires someone to hit the ground running with existing and relevant skills including.
- A strong understanding of quality management systems.
- A proven track record of leading quality assurance and audit programs and maintenance.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to disseminate complex information and present to Senior Managers both verbally and in writing.
- A real passion and enthusiasm for your role and an ability to inspire and influence others to change behaviours.
Initially we will be prioritising those candidates who have experience of delivering the above in an Airline / Airport environment. Exposure to working alongside External control authorities that includes bodies like the Department for Transport, Civil Aviation Authority, IATA, HSE, Police, Customs, Immigration, would be highly advantageous.
Based out of Heathrow you can expect to spend some time at Regional Airports and you will find this a rewarding role where you will be given plenty of opportunity to shape and champion some creative solutions.
The best way to apply for this role is through the link below. Your CV and application will go direct to the consultant Jon Terry.
If you do have any specific enquiries you can contact us on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote job ref 11357 in any correspondence).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable
Please remember you can now keep up to date with all our vacancies by following us on Twitter @WrightSol_HR or Facebook.com/WrightSolutionsHR