Interim HR Advisor
An interim opportunity has become available with our industry-leading client in Kent. This is a full generalist role in a fast-faced HR team.
We are working with a growing local SME at the forefront of their industry. They are currently undertaking a number of exciting projects being driven by their fast-paced HR team.
This is a full generalist role, including:
- Partnering with line managers in recruitment and employee relations
- Supporting the learning and development function
- Assisting with ad-hoc project assignments
- Prepare HR reports and metrics
- Review policy and procedure
You will be an experienced HR Advisor, ideally with a background in manufacturing or engineering. You will hold CIPD Level 5 qualification or higher.
£28-32k full time salary equivalent