International Mobility Manager
Global organisation has a brand new requirement for an International Mobility Manager. You will have overall responsibility for the global mobility program across the EMEA region; heading up both elements of advisory & administration of the expat population. There is a small team in place, which you will have the opportunity to lead; as well as be fully involved in the development of new policies as the business develops it's international footprint.
As an International Mobility Manager, your role will entail but not be limited to the following:
- Overall responsibility for the international mobility program for the EMEA region
- Main point of contact for advisory purposes across all different business units
- Escalation point for all international mobility queries
- Provide strategic advice to business units on policy changes & developments; in line with business needs
- Main point of contact to all third party vendors. This can cover everything from sourcing, negotiating SLA's, overseeing delivery etc.
- Key point of contact for maintaining tax compliance across the region.
The successful International Mobility Manager will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of leading & managing the mobility program within a global organisation. Strong tax technical experience will also be very beneficial as you will be advising a lot around the implications on STBV's. Experience of operational procedures as well as policy development will be essential, as you will be main point of contact for all administrative & advisory queries. Previous project & vendor management experience will be key. Fluency in Japanese & English is a must.