3 days left
- Full Time
An award winning Manufacturing and Supply company based in Guildford are seeking an experienced HR Advisor on a 12 month contract to cover Maternity.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company who have had incredible success since being established.
The successful candidate will already be an experienced HR Advisor and have worked within a very fast paced HR function.
You will be the lead for all HR related activity for the UK site which will include supporting a variety of departments including sales, service, marketing and engineering whilst supporting the Regional HR lead with a number of exciting projects.
- You will be responsible for providing a strategic and operational HR services to business leaders and managers.
- Advising on appropriate organisational structures and ensuring the right people are in the right jobs at the right time.
- Supporting functional managers on personnel and employee relation issues.
- Provide Operational advice to Directors and Managers on ER issues and support them with performance reviews.
- To effectively manage any possible changes within the organisation including redundancy, re-organisation, restructuring etc.
- Support any recruitment needs and ensure that the company attract the best talent, whilst establishing a strong portfolio of candidates.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the a quality service
Skills and experience
- CIPD qualified
- Strong knowledge of a Generalist HR role.
- Good knowledge and experience within recruitment, people development and talent management.
- Comfortable using a HR system and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to cope within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to organise your day and achieve all set tasks.
This role is available ifor start aty the beggning of May, with possible interviews taking place from next week! Please apply today!
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly