Learning and Development Consultant
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing business where you can make a real difference within the Learning and Development function. As an L&D Consultant you will have autonomy to design, deliver and evaluate learning programmes both within soft skills and technical training.
New techniques, learning tools and ideas are welcomed as they require someone to develop on the current ways of working and assist with the success of the business. You will work closely with the friendly, supportive L&D team and wider HR team which are based in other UK locations; you may need to travel to other sites when required.
- Design and deliver technical training integrating the system and process elements
- Lead on-the-job training guides and individual learning plans
- Provide development feedback to individuals
- Complete learning needs analysis to collaborate with the business needs and identify root cause issues
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have:
- Experience working in a Learning & Development role
- Experience with systems and/or technical training
- A CIPD qualification or other relevant professional qualification
- The ability to influence and conduct effective TNA with key stakeholders
- Experience with designing, developing and implementing learning programmes
- The ability to adapt your approach to dynamics of the training group
- A creative and results focused attitude
- Experience of the end of end training cycle
WHAT IS ON OFFER?
As well as a stable long lasting career, you will be offered an attractive salary package subject to experience. My client offer fantastic opportunities to ensure you develop personally and get involved with every aspect of Learning, Training and Development.