The HR Manager role is fundamental to the performance of the Gargrave facility. You will need to be a strong relationship builder, customer focused, a good coach and commercially focused.
Acelity is a global advanced wound care provider, with a team of nearly 5,000 people around the world. They serve 90 countries across the globe with products that are designed to deliver superior clinical outcomes for patients that lead the industry in quality, safety and customer experience.
The Systagenix site in North Yorkshire develops and manufactures wound dressings that improve patient lives. The site is a centre of excellence for a number of functions with strong links to local colleges and universities.
Situated on the edge of the beautiful Yorkshire Dales just off the A59 near Skipton, they are passionate about attracting the best talent and committed to providing career progression opportunities.
The HR Manager opportunity affords accountability for all strategic and tactical HR activities at site level and part of the wider matrix structure. As such you will have the ability to influence and partner with senior global leaders and manufacturing operations to provide a 1st class HR service.
Leading two HR Business Partners
The objective of the HR Manager is to lead and run a proactive and consistent HR Service through the design and delivery of strategic HR initiatives. You will have the ability to lead and effect change, having a measurable and positive impact on organisational effectiveness.
This is a real opportunity for HR to add value and make a difference in a diverse and dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Partner with the Gargrave Leadership Team & Acelity Matrix Teams on all aspects of HR.
- Effective employee relations and engagement activities across unionised and non-unionised populations.
- Identify and drive the communication and sharing of standard methodologies to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Being responsible for the Talent Development agenda to ensure effective succession, retention and leadership programs are impactful.
- Ability to lead processes to effect change and increase interpersonal effectiveness in a fast-paced and vibrant environment.
- Creative and innovated talent acquisition.
- Leading the Reward agenda.
- Responsible for development and coaching direct reports.
- Contribute and lead on HR projects.
- CIPD qualified
- Minimum standard of education Degree Level or equivalent
- Shown leadership experience at UK and site level, preferably in a unionised environment.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law and HR policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, preferably with a working knowledge of Workday system.
- A commercial thinker and results orientated
- A driver of change
- A standout colleague
Systagenix offers a range of benefits to all employees.
The salary on offer is attractive and competitive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
The hiring manager is looking to interview in Gargrave w/c 23rd April so candidates will need to be able to attend a face to face meeting that week.
Any third party CV's will be send to Michael Page who are working as a retained partner for this campaign