Ashley Kate Finance are delighted to be working with an exciting, well-established, global company based in Harlow, who are looking to appoint an experienced Payroll Administrator.
This is a full time, 2-month contract, with a salary of up to circa £30K.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the day to day administration functioning of the finance department.
Payroll Administrator - Main Responsibilities:
- To organise the compensation of hour worked by employees by keeping track of hours worked, rates of pay and manage payments to employees.
- Process tax queries.
- To assist in the compilation of payroll reports and records.
- General accounting and payroll knowledge.
- Experience of working with Northgate PSE or Northgate Resource Link would be advantageous.
- Previous experience of working as part of a Payroll team in the Manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge of word & excel.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines and have great organisation skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Administrator who is ready to hit the ground running. So if you are interested in working within a team that is a part of a global manufacturing company then apply today!
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.