Successful candidates will be enthusiastic and organised professionals looking to join the Company's growing recruitment and talent development function. This role has primary responsibility for building campus relationships, recruiting summer interns and graduate hires and serving as the point person for these programs.
Dual-headquartered in New York and London, they are a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, they offer global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights they provide help investors to make important credit judgements with confidence.
The successful candidate for the Graduate Recruiter position will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Coordinating campus recruitment efforts (marketing/brand awareness, campus efforts, interviews, etc.),
- Conducting first round interviews, managing the on-site interview process and taking an active role in coordinating the programs in their entirety.
- An important component of the role is to partner with various internal business groups in coordinating participation, rotation assignments and feedback
- Managing the offer process for successful candidates
The successful candidate for the Graduate Recruiter position should have:
- A strong academic record including a 2:1 degree
- Significant experience managing and/or coordinating programs related to campus recruitment
- Familiarity with EMEA universities and the talent market
Competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits