Reward Business Partner
Reporting to the Group Head of Reward, the Reward Business Partner role will be responsible for delivery of all compensation and benefits activity in relation to the EMEA and EMEA Distribution region and will work closely with the Country HR teams in EMEA to support the annual salary and performance management process. They will also manage a variety of reward projects to deliver the reward and performance management strategy
Our client, a global market in manufacturing and production operating out of London and Basingstoke across a number of different industries including financial, retail, cash centre and gaming industries, manufacture technologies to ensure with confidence that their cash is protected and always working to help build a stronger business.
Their cash automation technologies and process engineering services help businesses in more than 100 countries optimise the handling, movement and management of cash. While they span the globe, they personally engage with each customer to address their unique challenges and goals, enhancing staff efficiency, reducing operating costs and enabling a more rewarding customer experience.
The successful Reward Business Partner in this manufacturing and production firm with offices in London and Basingstoke will:
- Be responsible for the management of job matching and pay benchmarking for client groups to include survey participation and analysis of survey data for the EMEA region. Source data, create tools, model scenarios, benchmark and analyse outcomes as per the annual reward cycle.
- Provide a benchmarking service across the network ensuring that all recommendations consider the impact on the business and to ensure consistency of approach. Maintenance of relevant compensation documentation and data for audit purposes and ensuring that job match data is up to date and accurately recorded.
- Manage reward related projects as required across the EMEA region.
- Provide on-going support to EMEA HR teams throughout the salary review process, providing salary analysis, performance rating analysis and diversity statistics for the business areas. Perform salary, bonus and benefits related modelling and analysis as required.
- Liaise with HR teams on all reward related issues to ensure that business and legislative requirements are identified and resolved.
- Support with acquisition and integration activities to ensure consistency with compensation and benefit programmes.
- Be responsible for communication of the Reward package, providing tools and awareness training on all reward related issues to the HR teams.
- Act as benefits adviser to the EMEA team and key contact for broker relationships, especially in terms of the UK benefits package.
- Establish effective working relationships with suppliers of designated benefit providers ensuring that any issues are escalated and resolved as a matter of urgency.
- Be responsible for the tracking of the sales commission plans and assisting the EMEA Finance Director and HR Director with establishment of commission plans. Review plans for EMEA on an annual basis.
- Be responsible for making recommendations for changes to the Local Bonus plans in region. Review market data and present findings to EMEA Finance Director.
- Research reward initiatives and keep up to date with market practice to ensure legislative compliance.
- Develop and manage key HR metrics as part of the Human Capital Dashboard on a monthly basis and a quarterly basis for Executive Committee meetings.
The successful Reward Business Partner in this London and Basingstoke based manufacturing and production firm will have:
- High level of IT literacy skills including Excel (to intermediate standard as a minimum), Word, HR database reporting, Outlook and PowerPoint. Access skills desirable
- Experience of pay and benefits harmonisation would be desirable.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with ideally CIPD part or full qualification
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Job matching and salary survey participation and data analysis.
- Job Evaluation skills essential
- Management of benefits plans and provider management.
- Requires in-depth experience of salary benchmarking and pay and benefit analysis
- Experience of coordinating and reviewing benefit providers
- Advanced excel skills
- General systems and data analysis
- Understanding of reward and bonus systems.
- Global Mobility experience desirable.
- Ability to prioritise, to work to strict deadlines, work well under pressure and strong attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Jobholder must be client relationship focused and understand the importance of building effective working relationships.
- Must possess a pro-active and can-do attitude.
- Good time management skills are essential with the ability to plan and manage projects
- Flexibility and a willingness to work additional hours and travel on occasion, as required.
A salary of £40,000 - £50,0000