Interim Head of HR Change
A global Investment Bank are currently looking to hire a Head of HR Change for a two year contract.
Reporting to the Head of HR Business Management, the HR Change Lead / Head of HR Change is responsible for leadership of key change initiatives which support the integration of HR in London; ownership and delivery of the 3-5 year strategy for HR systems and processes, ensuring that the integration is delivered successfully. The Head of Change will also have oversight of the project portfolio within HR and will be primary point of contact (dotted line) into Change function, and point of contact for IT functions for the Bank.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive HR experience, preferably in an operational capacity as well as within the HR systems arena
- Financial Services experience
- Excellent knowledge of HR processes and practices
- Experience of working with sophisticated HR systems, preferably Workday, in a highly integrated environment
- Previous experience working in global matrix organization, and international projects with multiple stakeholders, preferably in financial and / or professional services
- Strong project experience; a track record of effective delivery and a hands on approach
- Gravitas with the ability to represent HR in senior forums and working with global stakeholders as required
- Preferably educated to degree level (or equivalent) and / or CIPD / HR / project management qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- A pro-active, motivated approach, willing to 'roll sleeves up' when required
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly. A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- A creative and innovative approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and able to deliver and influence stakeholders within project or matrixed environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with strong numerical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- A confident and strategic approach, with the ability to maintain focus on project deliverables whilst planning for long term objectives
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously, with interdependencies.
- Solid Project Management skills and track record of project delivery. Experience of managing HR ERP implementations, ideally with exposure to Workday