Talent, Diversity & Inclusion Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
I'm currently sourcing a Talent, Diversity & Inclusion Manager for my client based in the centre of London. Candidates will need to demonstrate experience within a similar role and ideally possess experience within Financial Services.
About the Talent, Diversity and Inclusion Manager EMEA Role
As the Talent, Diversity & Inclusion Manager (VP Level) in this global financial services organisation you will hold responsibility for leading on the strategy, driving related activities across the EMEA region. Reporting to the Director of Learning & Development you will work on various, including high profile initiatives driving Talent, Succession Planning and Diversity whilst overseeing all external and internal communications necessary.
About you the Talent, Diversity and Inclusion Manager
You will have previously held a similar role covering Talent, Diversity and Inclusion whilst being capable of carrying out both strategic and operational duties within the role. In order to be considered for this new role within the organisation you must possess the following skills and experiences;
- Talent, Diversity & Inclusion experience within a regulated industry, ideally financial services
- Experience of the design ad implementation of related initiatives
- The ability to engage and influence with a diverse audience
- Proven experience at driving Diversity and Inclusion projects to success
- Strong understanding of Employment Law and its relation to Talent, Diversity and Inclusion activities.
You will also need to possess excellent communication skills with a team player attitude, due to the level at which this role operates you will also have experience of influencing senior stakeholders, building strong relationships across the EMEA region.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please click the link below
Apply for Talent, Diversity & Inclusion Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly