This is a fast-paced and hands on operational HR Advisor role within an industry leading business. Ideal for an experienced and CIPD qualified generalist wanting to make a difference with a progressive team.
Our client is experiencing a busy project workload as they are going through a significant period of growth, and are seeking an HR Advisor to join their team on a fixed term contract for twelve months. They are leading their industry and have an outstanding reputation in the local market. The HR team is very fast paced, but has a modern strategic approach and an excellent culture.
- Employee relations including disciplinary and grievances
- End-to-end recruitment
- Training and inductions
- Mentoring and coaching line managers
- Reviewing policy and procedure
- Contributing to employee engagement and communications projects
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects (eg. GDPR)
- Stakeholder management
You will hold your CIPD Level 3 or higher
Generalist operational experience is essential
You will have a hands-on partnering approach and knowledge of best practice
You'll have a good sense of humour in a progressive HR team!
£30-35k FTE Salary
Excellent company benefits