HR Business Partner (Gatwick / Crawley): Upto £45k + benefits
Recent positive developments in our client's HR function means that they are recruiting an HR Business Partner for one of their most successful sites near Gatwick. The organisation is a growing one and you will be this site's first dedicated HR professional working in partnership with managers at all levels and handling a wide range of HR issues in a fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Working in partnership with busy and underpressure operational managers. Supporting them with a wide range of ER issues and processes, coaching & advising them to improve capability.
- Handling HR projects like TUPE mobilisation
- Working to develop site strategies to deal with issues around winning new business, recruitment & retention and improving Employee Engagement.
- Helping create a culture of teamwork and continuous improvement.
As the lead HR professional for the site you will work closely with managers to understand their needs and support them fully from an HR perspective. Whilst part of a wider HR team you will need the confidence to be stand alone on site and able to make yourself visible and influential.
The successful candidate will have
- A solid HR generalist background (ideally gained in a fast-paced commercial environment like Facilities Management or Third Party Logistics)
- Strong commercial focus and business acumen with extensive experience of influencing stakeholders across a busy commercial business.
- Experience of TUPE.
Salary: Up to £45000 + excellent benefits including FREE parking.
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref 11353 in any correspondence)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.