HR Shared Services Officer
HR Shared Service Officer
£22,000 per annum
My client is keen to secure a hardworking HR Assistant or Officer on a permanent basis, to join a newly formed Shared Services function.
To work as part of the organisation’s HR Shared Service department, ensuring the provision and delivery of an efficient transactional, HR Administration service to all staff members. The role will be heavily customer service and administration focused, but still needs a candidate who currently is - or recently has - worked in a HR function.
IF YOU HAVE NOT WORKED IN HUMAN RESOURCES BEFORE YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
* Ensure a high level of customer service within this new function, handling queries from employees, dealing with HR administration tasks and making sure systems / processes run smoothly and efficiently
* Work towards both personal and team KPIs and SLAs, ensuing an efficient service to the wider organisation
* Ensure all personnel data is logged and maintained appropriately
* Process all on-boarding requests and relevant paperwork
* Ensure complete confidentiality when handling sensitive or personal employee / applicant information
* Assist with process improvement work in line with HR procedures and transactions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Transactional HR experience at Assistant or Officer level
* Prior exposure to working within a busy HR department, for an organisation of 1000 employees or more
* Strong IT skills i.e. proven ability to utilise various systems
* Availability to start a new role by early May 2018
If you have experience of the above please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com whilst quoting ref: 480104174