Recruitment Business Partner- 12m FTC
We are working with an industry leading construction business to source an Interim Recruitment Business Partner for a 12-month maternity contract. Work with a fast-paced and established business through a busy period of change and growth. Excellent remuneration package on offer for the successful applicant.
Our client is an industry leading construction business with an outstanding reputation. They are currently going through an exciting period of growth as they take on various large-scale projects.
The business has a highly efficient recruitment process currently in place, and they are now seeking someone process-oriented to join the team and hit the ground running on their existing projects. You will be responsible for the following key areas on a day to day basis:
- Understanding business plans and managing resource planning, recruitment campaigns and onboarding accordingly
- Implementing appropriate measurements and methodologies for managing recruitment performance of the Permanent PSL to ensure delivery to agreed service standards.
- Partnering with line managers and offering specialist construction resourcing advice
- Oversee onboarding process to ensure compliance and administration is accurate
- Ensuring that recruitment costs and timescales are effectively managed
- Training managers in interviewing in line with company policy and best practice
- Developing company brand through social media
- You must have experience in internal recruitment within the construction industry
- You will be confident managing competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- You will be able and willing to commit to infrequent business travel
- You will have a strong knowledge of employment law and best practice in recruitment
- You will be experienced in designing and implementing recruitment strategy
- You will ideally hold CIPD qualification or similar
- £40k annual salary plus benefits
- Excellent industry leading employer
- On site parking
- Immediate start