Learning Project Lead
Hudson are currently working with a Buckinghamshire based client to recruit a Learning Project Lead on a 12 month fixed term contract, starting asap.
The Learning Project Lead will be responsible for managing all learning requirements for a number of projects. This will include:
- Working with users to understand their learning needs and preferred learning styles for specific products and building a TNA based on this
- Working with the business to understand the business processes and objectives that need to be met
- Learning new systems quickly to a high level of proficiency
- Developing user led training material based on the output of the TNA and business objectives
- Ensuring the user is central to all training material that is developed
- Measuring the effectiveness of the training once launched
The suitable candidate will have experience managing the learning deliverables for a number of internal projects to ensure they are delivered on time, to scope and within Brand. This will include experience of creating learning content. You should have advanced Powerpoint skills, have used platforms such as Capitivate and Storyline - if you have gameification experience this will be an advantage.
You will have excellent communication skills and must demonstrate a friendly, professional and approachable manner and be customer focused. Excellent organisational and time management skills are essential as is the ability to multi-task. You will be able to work using your own initiative and show attention to detail.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.