HR Business Partner
Hudson currently have an exciting opportunity to work with a global brand as HR Business Partner. This role will be 12 months to cover a period of maternity however due to changes in the company there will more than likely be a permanent opportunity within the contract.
Managing a team of 3, the role of HR Business Partner will be to deliver against business imperatives and the long-term people plan utilising a mix of operational HR expertise and strategic thinking, providing direction and commercially driven solutions to senior stakeholders.
Duties will include;
- Build a deep understanding of the company, the strategic priorities and goals, and the people strategy to deliver against. Set clear goals against those strategies for all direct reports and measure succes
- Build strong working relationships with the Senior Leadership Team, identifying their strengths and development areas against the leadership framework, and work closely with Head of HR to find solutions to develo
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to provide advice and support on a wide range of tactical employee related issues including organisation design, engagement strategies in line with the overall business strategy, and engage the HR team to support their deliver
- Lead the delivery of regular and insightful qualitative and quantitative data to highlight and evidence business successes, challenges, and risk
- Working closely with Head of HR, Finance Director, Head of Operations Performance and Commercial and Strategic Partners Director, provide data solutions to support the process to forecast capability and capacity needs. Lead weekly VNF and offer meetings against the resource plan
- Work closely with the Recruitment Business Partner to develop the Employer Value Proposition, bringing it to life through the development and delivery of business practices such as onboarding, recognition, reward, learning etc., and using qualitative and quantitative data to measure success
- Lead the delivery of the talent management process, including its development, to ensure it is insightful, supporting career development and succession planning, and meeting business goal
- Working closely with the Finance Director, lead and manage a fair, consistent and commercial annual salary, and bonus process, including detailed calibration sessions with managers, and leading final decision meetings with the COO and CE
- Manage more complex employee relations issues including Settlement Agreements where appropriate, appeals etc. and provide reliable and trusted employment law advic
- Provide strong leadership to HR Advisor, HR Assistant and HR Administrator ensuring the team effectively and efficiently deliver
- Lead the implementation of policy and process chang
- Be the main point of contact for audits including financial and quality standards, including leading conversations with auditors and being responsible for outputs such as improvements to policies and processe
- Proactively gauge employee engagement in functional areas and implement solutions as require
- Undertake business specific and Group HR project work as required
- Deputise Head of HR in their absence
The successful candidate for this role will be a generalist HR professional who is CIPD Qualified to Level 7 with substantial experience in providing senior leaders with commercial solutions. You will have experience of developing business practices that support overall business goals, a clear understanding of the business drivers and how HR can play a key role in the success of the organisation, experience of managing complex employee relations issues and an up to date understanding of HR trends. Experience of managing organisational restructuring in a complex environment is essential as is a good knowledge of all resourcing related processes from performance management to succession planning to exit from the business. You will also need an understanding of employee engagement that is beyond the theoretical, and can demonstrate it with practical examples of how to improve it in the workplace and previous experience of managing HR employees.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.