Our client is looking for a HR Administrator to join their busy, fast paced, global HR function on a Permanent basis.
Our client, based in North Bristol, is a fast paced and innovative global IT organisation.
They are looking for someone who is driven to succeed and grow with the HR function.
The role of the HR Administrator will include but will not be limited to:
- Advise employees and managers on any HR related matters
- Maintain the employee database
- Manage the recruitment process from initial stages to on-boarding
- Produce standard HR letters
- Review and update HR policies and procedures
- Assist the Payroll Manager with global payroll and benefits
- Produce HR Management Information
- Support the HR Director in administering the payroll budget
The chosen HR Administrator will display the following skills and attributes:
- A strong grounding in HR (not essential, however the chosen candidate will demonstrate a dedication to a career in HR as a minimum)
- Studying or looking to study CIPD level 3
- Proactive self-starter, with the ability to use your own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Good ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- High integrity
An exciting opportunity for some global exposure within a growing HR function in North Bristol. Competitive rate of pay and excellent benefits on offer.