HR Manager / Brighton / Contract / Human Resources & Personnel
A leading management organisation based in Brighton are seeking an interim HR Manager on a fixed term contract basis.
As HR Manager you will be responsible for:
- To be responsible for the line management duties for the HR Advisors, HR Assistant & HR Administrator, ensuring accurate and consistent advice is given at all times.
- All aspects of employee relations including disciplinary, grievance and capability issues, leading on complex cases, including employment tribunals.
- To lead and manage ad hoc project work within the team when required; delegating and organising project responsibilities and ensuring oversight throughout the timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- To build strong robust working relationships with senior managers and provide expert, customer focused support from the HR team to all internal clients.
- To establish and maintain HR and management information and record keeping, and provide periodic data reports as required.
- To manage regional trade union relationships and playing a role in the negotiating and consulting of local issues where required.
- To undertake all aspects of HR administration & Payroll including the production and processing of paperwork.
- To support the HR Director in reviewing and implementing all HR Policies and Procedures so that they are relevant, effective, up to date and comply with all relevant legislation.
Our client requires someone that can commit to a fixed term contract and is CIPD qualified or equivalent.
£32000 - £36000 DOE