An exciting new role has a risen to join a global organisation who are looking to set up a entire L&D function and grow it along side the HR and Business Strategy Departments.
You will already be an experienced L&D Manager who has a passion for setting up training and development divisions and someone who is passionate about your own self-development, constantly undertaking further studies to be a role model within the company.
Operating across 25 countries you will work closely with the HR Manager in building a L&D function which will include a variety of modules that will need updating and improving, designing training manuals that will be published across all offices and supporting line managers to improve their teams.
You will need to be creative to approach "Training and Development" initiatives considering all those aspects to create the best solutions for each region and stakeholder group, as well as drive to persist and establish a culture of continues development.
- Write Training manuals and deliver courses on soft-skills as well as technical matters e.g. new products.
- Create Online training courses and manage the platform.
- Review Industry conferences and bring them to the attention of our employees to enhance attendance.
- Research, source and negotiate agreements with external training providers.
- Establish and manage training budget, while delivering the required reporting to finance.
- Construct Retail training that could be used across current operations and new operations.
- Any ad hoc tasks and further phases along the development of the division.
- Established Performance Management annual cycle and carry out required communication to ensure all appraisals are conducted and collected in a timely manner.
- Create forms tailored to specific stakeholder groups while ensuring user-friendly ease of completing the process.
- Conduct any required training sessions for managers and employees to enhance the process and opportunities derived for employee development.
- Conduct analysis of the talent and skills gaps in order to propose strategic solutions.
- Construct reports that would enable a better link between performance and salary reviews.
On-boarding and induction:
- Design Group-wide induction program and process.
- Work closely with the recruitment team to understand the skills required to evaluate whether these can be developed internally or sourced externally
- Assist managers with probation period assessment
- Design training scheme for "Commercial Managers" and monitor their development throughout the year
This role will require travel to Africa on occasions.
Salary circa £52K
Interviews available immediately, please apply today!
Apply for L&D Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly