New Employee Integration Manager
New Employee Integration Manager - Stevenage - £50-55,000 plus benefits
Our client is a well known commercial organisation that has a newly created role for a New Employee Integration Manager. Reporting into the Head of HR you will lead best practice in the integration of new employees and drive change through an effective transition programme.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Review on-boarding mechanisms from day of issue of contract of employment
- Ensure Welcome approaches are accessible through different media, are topical, relevant and fit for purpose
- Partner with the business as well as with other HR teams to ensure content of Integration approaches is continually reviewed
- Design and roll out appropriate metrics to measure effectiveness of approaches for each of the target populations to include probationary periods, satisfaction survey rates, data analysis and exit interviews
- Review induction and on-boarding mechanisms
- Contribute to the development of managerial competencies in partnership with Talent and L&D teams
- Develop, manage and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers
You will need the following skills and knowledge:-
- Leading edge HR thinking and practice with emphasis on effective integration methodologies Organisation
- Organisation Design and Development tools and processes
- Ability to appreciate complex organisational, business problems
- Strong consultancy skills, problem solving, coaching, facilitation
- Business understanding both internal and external
- Able to drive high performance and motivate others
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to develop self and others
- Confident, resilient and courageous - can make difficult decisions and have difficult
In return they offer an excellent benefits package and a fantastic team to work in.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.