Occupational Health Advisor - Kent
My client is seeking an Occupational Health Advisor based in Maidstone and Folkestone. This is a part time role, on a rota basis as follows; week 1: 3 days, week 2: 4 days. They are flexible on working days, however availability on Tuesdays and Thursdays would be preferable.
Main duties will include:
- To provide expert, evidence based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
- To evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate
- To provide (where competent) other OH services where required such as vaccinations, travel health services, ergonomic advice, or health promotion for our clients
- To provide clinical supervision and support other team members where relevant (such as OH Technicians)
- To maintain valid and up to date registration with the NMC and comply with NMC guidelines in relation to professional issues, clinical supervision and continuous learning and development as a registered nurse
Please contact James Baron on 01582 250875 to discuss further.