Occupational Health Advisor - Homebased
6 days left
- Full Time
Do you have experience in remote case management?
We are currently seeking a Remote Case Manager to join our very well respected healthcare provider.
This role will be Home Based, there will be the occasional requirement to attend client sites for assessments.
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- To provide expert, evidence based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
- To provide clinical supervision and support other team members, where less experienced
- To maintain a valid and up to date registration with the NMC and comply with NMC guidelines in relation to professional issues, clinical supervision and continuous learning and development as a registered nurse
- Case Management and provision of OH advice
- OH qualified and on part 3 of the NMC register
- Remote Case Management experience
Please contact James Baron on 01582 228853 to discuss further
Apply for Occupational Health Advisor - Homebased
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly