Senior HR Manager
The Senior HR Manager will join my client for a 10 month contract to support the HR team during a period of organisation-wide change. You will lead on various projects that form part of the change, support some BAU activities and also improve existing processes.
An Edinburgh-based Public Sector organisation going through organisation-wide change.
The senior HR Manager will report into the Head of HR and support the existing HR team with BAU alongside a variety of activities:
- supporting and leading on project work to drive the organisational change. This will include some TUPE/COSoP work, organisation design and restructure
- working on improving processes around recruitment.
- people management of a HR transactional team (employee lifecycle etc).
The Senior HR Manager will:
- have some experience of TUPE/COSoP
- be an experienced change management agent
- have good people management skill
- ideally have a CIPD qualification or equivalent
- some experience in organisation design
£40-43,000pa for a ten month fixed term contract