A Brokerage and Investment Banking firm based in the city, have an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join their small HR team on a (up to) 18 month basis.
Supporting the Head of HR and 1 other HR Advisor this role will be responsible for;
- Advising and engaging staff on HR policies and procedures.
- First line advisory service to employees and line managers including ER issues
- Working closely with the business and being responsible to own internal and external clients.
- End to end recruitment including; drafting job descriptions, job briefs, agency management, interview scheduling, coordinating feedback, offer management and updating the recruitment schedule.
- Assisting with the induction process including; new joiner paperwork, background checking, relevant departments notified and personnel files are created.
- Monitoring probationary periods and liaising with Senior Management on progress
- Managing all HR administration including personnel, electronic filing and tracking (spreadsheet based)
- Managing and maintaining payroll input each month
- Conducting training needs analysis and supporting employees with development opportunities.
- Updating training records for all employees.
- Monitoring HR files to ensure compliance with Data Protection legislation.
- Leading diversity engagement
- Constructing, managing and conducting the Graduate Recruitment programme, Internship Programme and Work Experience students (Year long project)
- Reviewing, updating and coordinating the Appraisal process in conjunction with leadership input.
- Providing support with ad hoc tasks or projects as needed
- Excellent IT skills with experience of HR databases, MS Office Suite; notably excel
- Demonstrated successful delivery in an HR environment, preferably in a professional services environment
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines whilst maintaining a high attention to details at times
- Able to operate at space
- Resilient, mature and keen to deliver administrative tasks as much as the advisory elements
- Strong relationship builder with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience within a professional environment
Competitive salary on offer. This is an FTC up to 18 months to cover a busy period and a maternity cover during the late summer. If you are looking to work in a fast paced environment, in an incredibly varied HR generalist role please apply and email bethhicks@oakleafpartnership to discuss further.