Senior Learning & Development Manager
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading firm within professional services. Must have produced high end design and delivery within a partnership model.
My client are based in the city of London and a leading firm with Professional Services.
- Previous experience within a specialist talent role supporting PBP's and business leaders.
- A subject matter expert with deep talent management knowledge and a passion for keeping this knowledge current
- Knowledge of other HR Practices including: resourcing, assessment for selection (and development), development, performance management, reward, OD, succession planning
- Proven track record in building and sustaining productive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Personal credibility (acts with integrity, delivers commitments, confronts appropriately, maintains strict confidentiality, listens and focuses on transforming problems into opportunities, personally confident with different hierarchical levels; positive and consistent)
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and networking skills at a senior level - adapts style to match differing agendas
- Sound commercial awareness with experience of working within a large commercial environment in an HR role
- Candidates must have substantial previous T&D experience and a track record of working to design and implement successful development programmes at a senior level and be experienced in delivering skills training programmes. We are particularly looking for candidates with expertise in developing commercial capability at senior levels in the organisation.
- Of particular interest is experience within the professional services sector. Candidates need to be client focused and demonstrate understanding of the business context including aligning training to business priorities and strategy. They need to be credible with senior management and adept at managing a range of stakeholders.
£75,000 - £100,000