Learning & Development Specialist
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading firm within professional services. Must have produced high end design and delivery within a partnership model.
My client are a leading Professional Services firm who are based in the city of London.
Design, schedule and effectively deliver learning and development solutions tailored to the needs of the business and relevant to target audiences using a variety of mediums and methodologies e.g. classroom, 1-2-1, virtual classroom (WebEx), phone, VC.
· Undertake analysis and evaluation of existing training to ensure materials and content maintain their relevance.
· Develop training needs analysis, course structures, content and evaluation methods to required standards for new and existing training courses
· Work collaboratively with team members and in partnership with wider business stakeholders to ensure L&D interventions achieve desired outcomes
· Provide support for delegates using e-learning systems that are available within the group
· Manage equipment used for systems training
· Put forward suggestions on how the services provided by the T&C Department may be improved
· Undertake regular training to maintain own skills and knowledge
· Provide coaching if needs are identified and agreed
- Strong awareness of the critical role that stakeholder engagement plays in achieving success in a corporate environment
- Excellent communicator with senior managers and leaders.
- Keeps knowledge of markets, products and services up to date and understands the impact of changes on client service provision.
£41,000 - £49,000