HR Business Partner
To develop and deliver the people plan for Practice Groups/Sectors/Business Support, drive organisational and individual performance and manage complex change in partnership with the partners, managers and employees in line with the HR Strategy.
My client are global and innovative law firm based in the city of London.
- Lead the delivery of annual people processes for area/s of responsibility - e.g. PDP, business planning and budgeting, salary review.
- Devise, agree and ensure delivery of an operational HR plan, aligned to the HR strategy. Influence HR strategy to ensure the needs of areas of responsibility have solutions in place.
- Ensure robust talent management and succession planning are in place for each Practice Group / Business Support function / Sector.
- Devise strategies and interventions to improve retention and reduce attrition within areas.
- Undertake reviews of organisational structures, role responsibilities and performance metrics to maximise efficiency and value to the Firm.
- Ensure focus on employee engagement activities in conjunction with the Engagement HRBP, identifying local and firm wide key areas for improvement.
- Challenge PGPs, Partners and Directors to develop and demonstrate effective leadership and management behaviours.
- Provide insight and credible advice on HR issues, demonstrating and providing a challenging and robust view to deliver true business value.
- Ensure all people activities are delivered effectively, professionally and within required timescales.
- Proactively identify and exploit opportunities both internal and external to the Firm to raise the profile of the People Investment team.
- Establish and maintain effective influencing relationships with line managers to ensure HR support is aligned to business needs and provide appropriate advice and guidance.
- Deliver HR activities as appropriate for any merger, acquisition and lateral hire activities to ensure effective integration of new people.
- Support the delivery of ad-hoc projects as required.
Strong business acumen combined with excellent functional knowledge
Strong results orientation, interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent business partnership skills.
Ability to coach managers
Ability to communicate with and influence a diverse range of people and cultures
Comfortable working in a matrix environment
Post Graduate degree in business management with a preference for focus in HR/Industrial Relations/Organisation Behaviour
HR management experience
Experience in an international context is preferred
£60,000 - £75,000