Senior Workforce Manager
The objective of the Senior Resource Manager role is to take ownership of the entire resourcing process for one or more of our Business Units. Our staff can be placed on technology-focused delivery assignments in any sector and on projects and engagements of varying size and degrees of complexity, from single person Professional Services or Advisory roles to large multi-site, multi-discipline responsibility projects.
My client are leading management consultancy based in the city of London.
- Work closely with sales and delivery teams to shape resourcing solutions for new engagements and opportunities
- Respond to individual resource requests from multiple stakeholders including Programme and Project Managers, Account Managers and Resource Managers for other parts of the firm
- Take ownership of the Resourcing process on one or more key accounts and engage / co-ordinate with the wider Resource Management teams and other Stakeholders to share visibility of the account forecasts and future demand.
- Placing our people into roles, balancing their development needs with the needs of the business
- Build strong relationships with a network of key stakeholders across the business and use this network to proactively seek placement opportunities for your people as they come available
- Build a good understanding of the people within the teams that you are Resource Manager for, understanding their aspirations and development needs and maintaining a current view of their forecasts
- Support Business Unit Leadership and the Recruitment team with overall capacity and capability growth planning
- Provide both regular and adhoc Management Information to the Business Unit Leadership and supporting forecasting and other business operational processes
- Proactively suggest improvements to established processes and ways of working based on personal experience and insight
- Management and mentoring of more junior Resource Managers
- A background working in Resource Management roles within a similar organization and with a good understanding of the IT project lifecycle
- Experience of working as a collaborative member of a business unit management team
- Experience of managing and mentoring more junior staff
- Good Stakeholder Management skills, able to influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A highly visible people-orientated style with the assertiveness, determination and relationship building skills to challenge objectives and ensure positive results
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Must demonstrate drive and enthusiasm to take positive action and progress projects to a conclusion
- A clear thinker, with an aptitude for detail
£44,000 - £55,000