The Resourcing team is an integral part of the firm's HR department and responsible for lateral recruitment in the UK and internationally.
The Resourcing Specialist will be responsible for all non-partner fee-earner lateral recruitment. The role will also play an active part in supporting the team on projects and process improvements.
My client a global and leading law firm based in the city of London
- Proactively managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle from identification of a role in line with business objectives to on-boarding across all offices (UK and internationally).
- Ensuring a seamless candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Utilising networks to engage with passive candidates and building future talent pipelines.
- Working in partnership with preferred and non-preferred agencies to recruit the best talent.
- Working as a brand ambassador for the firm, and working with internal and external stakeholders to establish the firm's employer brand and ensure that this is communicated properly.
- Championing direct hiring methods within the firm (e.g. employee referrals and social media).
- Partnering with HR teams to develop plans for key talent initiatives and succession planning.
- Conducting appropriate job analysis and creating job descriptions in line with key competencies and responsibilities.
- Creating job adverts that are relevant and compelling.
- Implementing best practice in candidate assessments to ensure candidates have the correct competencies and values for the role in question.
- Conducting interviews and assessment centres where necessary.
- Coaching hiring managers on interview techniques.
- Managing the relationship with direct candidates to ensure that they feel they are receiving the equivalent if not better support to that of an agency.
- Recruiting and co-ordinating temps and ensuring that those that come from agency are in accordance with the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR).
- Ensuring compliance of SRA rules and requirements in line with recruitment.
- Actively promoting and encouraging workforce diversity at all levels of recruitment.
- Working alongside the HR Business Partnering teams to ensure a seamless on-boarding process for new joiners.
- Managing projects on initiatives related to talent acquisition including developing competitive intelligence within the market place.
- PSL projects.
- In-depth legal recruitment experience ideally both agency and in-house, specifically fee earner recruitment experience.
- Knowledge of the UK and international legal market.
- Experienced in best practice candidate assessment.
- Ability to identify potential candidates through the use of professional and social networking, direct approaches and candidate referrals.
- Must be comfortable developing non-traditional sourcing.
- An analytical mind, with the ability to resolve complex issues.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Must be able to engage and have credibility with senior stakeholders.
- Possesses strong communication and internal consultancy skills, with the ability to gain the support of stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure and is self-motivated.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Client-centric attitude, with the ability to influence and advise;
- Excellent written skills.
- Flexible both with regard to scope of activities undertaken and hours.
- Displays drive and determination to deliver practical and commercial decisions to the business.
- Trustworthy with the deal with a situations confidentially.
£42,000 - £55,000 plus benefits