International Sales Training Manager
Complete autonomy and plenty of travel as part of a small, rapidly growing, international start-up
Small international start-up retailer that is partnered with growing portfolio of aviation customers
Create and implement innovative sales training programmes for customer airlines that result in an engaged crew sales force with 'best in class' sales skills who exceed revenue targets.
Work with the Account & Trading teams to develop incentive programmes that deliver measurable improvements in terms of crew participation and revenue growth.
Develop new, innovative methodologies for engaging with and motivating crew
- Educated to "A" level standard as a minimum with a professional affiliation or qualification with CIPD in Learning & Development and/or a qualified 'Train the Trainer'
- English and at least one additional language highly desirable (Spanish & German preferred)
- Comfortable with international travel and working independently and autonomously
- Proven experience of creating and delivering sales training in a retail/leisure/hospitality environment
- Can be based from home in the South or South East of the UK
- International travel to Chile and various European destinations
- Freedom to work from home anywhere in the South of the UK
- Chance to progress in a fast-growing start-up organisation with a flat hierarchy