Permanent job opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a manufacturing business in Swindon.
Your new company
Hays Human Resources are working exclusively with an established, leading manufacturing organisation based in Swindon that operate internationally to recruit a HR Advisor. This is a newly created, standalone role reporting into the Head of Operations.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice to the management team across a full range of HR issues
- Conducting HR meetings
- Full life cycle employee administration
- Recruitment; working with management to deliver recruitment needs
- Monitor and update HR policies and procedures in line with Employment Law legislation changes
- Act as the first point of contact for any HR related queries
- Liaise with the outsourced Payroll service provider
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have experience working in a HR Advisor role where you have managed employee queries in regards to HR issues. You will need to be able to work in a standalone position where you have autonomy within HR whilst receiving support from the Head of Operations.
What you'll get in return
You'll earn between £25,000-£30,000 per annum depending on experience and a number of competitive benefits including onsite parking, annual leave and pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly