HR Business Partner - Investments
6 days left
- Full Time
A growing global investment management organisation based in Central London is looking to hire a number of HR Business Partners to support various areas of the business (Investments, Property etc). These positions are new hires which are being introduced to support firms growth plans. They are looking for broad HR generalists/ BPs to join at AVP & SVP/SVP equivalent level. The roles report in to Business Heads with a dotted line in to the HRD.
As an HR Business Partner (either AVP or VP/SVP level), you will be responsible for:
- Managing strong relationships with the Business Heads locally and internationally within your assigned business areas which range from Investments, Property, VC etc).
- Delivering broader HR / People strategy and projects in a way that is fit for purpose within your client groups supported by the specialist teams including; HR Ops, Reward, Resourcing & Talent / Learning.
- Managing annual HR processes end-to-end; performance management, salary and bonus review etc.
- Employee Relations and Policy related change.
- Manage Talent / Performance Management programmes.
- Overseeing HR Ops.
- Team management (at VP / SVP level).
You will be an accomplished and commercial HR Business Partner (AVP, VP or SVP level) who has operated in a global financial, professional or start up environment, working closely with Business Heads / Leadership. Employee Relations, HR Projects & Talent Management experience desriable. Degree and /or CIPD (preferred). A track record operating within a firm going through lots of change is preferred - in this case growth is a key focus.
If you are interested in applying for one of the HR BP Invstments roles based at an investments group based in Central London, please apply directly.
Apply for HR Business Partner - Investments
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly