Annapurna have partnered with an innovative technology company based in central London to find a HR Manager to join their team.
This role reports to the Chief Operating Officer and will support a team of approx 120 employees across 3 locations in the UK.
It is a generalist position and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- All people activities across the business.
- Manage and execute the Performance Review cycle, consolidate performance scores and ensure reviews happen to schedule
- Learning and development, employee relations, on boarding, communications, succession and promotion reviews, change management, employee engagement
- Lead on projects and initiatives
- Plan and deliver company events, quarterly updates and other business operations/team engagement related communications.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working as a HR Advisor/Manager in the UK.
For more information on this role, please contact Kathryn on email@example.com
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly