HR Business Partner 8m FTC
Due to our continued and amazing growth my client, a leader within their field are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join and be part of a fun, hardworking and dedicated HR Team.
Located near the Tamworth, Staffordshire site with regular visits to the Milton Keynes and Peterborough, managing HR Advisors who provide onsite HR generalist support for the Service Delivery teams. You and your team be responsible for providing advice to management, attending key and complex meetings. You will play a key role with managers in ensuring all HR processes and policies are implemented and followed, working with onsite support teams to ensure operational standards are implemented. You will have an active role in creating and encouraging the company culture in your place of work so that their values are instilled throughout and the employees are engaged. In your sites you will be responsible for everything from the personnel files to the way HR is defined.
It is important that due to the travel required you have a valid driving licence.
- Providing a complete HR generalist service to the sites in the teams region.
- Work closely with key customers to coach and empower managers to understand and effectively implement HR policies, procedures and best practices.
- Manage and facilitate transformation in terms of working practices and management style, coaching our management team on people issues such as short and long term absence management, disciplinary, grievances etc.
- Lead a small team of HR Advisors, coach, mentor and develop them through their continued career.
- Be hands-on and involved in employee relations cases. The role will entail advising management and attending high level disciplinary meetings and attending all appeal and grievance meetings to provide guidance to the chair and note take during the meeting.
- Ensure that high volumes of employee relations cases are managed within agreed SLAs.
- Produce regular KPI regarding site performance in terms of people management
- Oversee case management of long term absences cases, attend meetings for guidance and note taking. Be responsible for the administration of all medical reports and Occupational Health referrals.
- Support recruitment initiatives within your area by attending assessments sessions and participating within interviews.
- Develop people strategies with senior management to address both immediate and long term objectives for the site.
- Work with other HR Business Partners and functional specialists (Training, Learning and Development, Recruitment, Engagement, etc.) to ensure consistent implementation of HR policies, procedures and projects across business streams.
- Utilise employee data and trend analysis to lead, educate and work in partnership with line managers on people issues, e.g. attendance management, reducing churn; Identify priority trends and advise management on options and solutions.
- Proven knowledge and experience of delivering HR generalist and strategic support.
- Strong people skills to develop relationships with the management team and being available to support our employees.
- Previous experience of managing and leading people would be preferred.
- Problem solving and analytical ability; as a data rich company and you will need to be comfortable analysing information, identifying trends and advising on solutions.
- Ability to influence others, with strong mediation, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Be organised, there will be times where you will find a heavy employee relations case load along with project that need to be delivered, so being able to plan and prioritise will be key.
- Experience of working in a unionised environment would be advantageous.