Head of HR - Technology
Are you interested in working for a leading global Technology business? Have you got experience of translating a business strategy into a clear people strategy? Do you have a good understanding of IT, Network and Infrastructure and the related people issues?
We are partnering with a prestigious client on a Head of HR - Technology role which will be a key position on the HR leadership team and will help to deliver a great employee and customer experience and work closely with MD of the unit.
Key responsibilities are:
- Translate the People Strategy into a People Plan for business unit owning this plan and ensuring value-driven HR, change initiatives and solutions which drive efficiency and optimal employee performance and delivers organisational effectiveness.
- Drive high performance in the business area, coaching on clear objectives and development plans in line with scorecard and goals within each business team.
- To support MD's in driving strong and effective leadership across their leadership teams and deliver the right engagement
- Working with the MD on the simplification of the operating model to transform the people related cost base and create an organisation that is agile, fast paced and able to respond to the need to deliver convergence and continuous innovation to customers.
- Be a confident leader with a coaching style capable of setting the correct cultural tone.
- Have strong l HR knowledge and will also some knowledge of how IT, Network and Infrastructure elements are designed, built and operated.
- Have a commercial approach and outlook with strong analytical skills.
- Be a catalyst for change and will have a proven track record of driving significant change in a complex business.
This role will be offered initially on a 12 month + fixed term contract with view to possible extension, therefore candidates should be available at relatively short notice. Should this role be of interest, please do not hesitate to apply and get in touch.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.