Compensation & Benefits Analyst
An exciting opportunity for a comp & bens specialist
Your new company
Our client is seeking an experienced Benefits & Compensation Analyst with proven expertise of compensation analysis combined with a broad understanding of HR systems and databases.
Your new role
- Support the Head of HR in all aspects of the design, implementation and communication of the new pay structures
- Analysis of benchmarking and survey data to assist with proposing a pay structure
- Investigating salaries across the Independent Schools Sector and producing a pay banding.
- Cost analysis of salary adjustments in line with pay proposals
- Manipulate data with advanced Excel Skills
- Preparation of individual pay statements
- Assisting with individual consultation
- Producing new employment contracts for individuals
What you'll need to succeed
- Past proven compensation experience within a commercial organisation, government experience would be beneficial
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to interpret and manipulate data
- Enthusiastic team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- A proficiency in/experience using HR Information Systems would be an advantage
- Generalist HR Knowledge
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.