HR Business Partner (interim) - Birmingham - Up to £40k + bens
This is an opportunity to join a major UK business as an operationally focused HR Business Partner. Starting at an exciting time in the development of their HR offering you will be working in partnership with others in a small and effective HR team, supporting operational staff at all levels and handling a wide range of HR/ER issues in a fast paced and commercial environment.
Based from their Birmingham Office you will have responsibility for the following.
- Dealing with performance management issues in support of professionally qualified managers who will expect pragmatic HR solutions
- Improving management capabilities through support on day to day HR procedures as well as proactive coaching.
- Managing a varied ER caseload within a fast paced and commercial business
As one of the lead operational HR professionals you will be ideally placed to understand the mood of the business and will have the ability to flag up issues and suggest solutions to Recruitment, Talent & Development and Rewards initiatives. You will need to liaise closely with managers in order to understand their needs and support them fully from an HR perspective.
You will also do some travelling to other offices outside of Birmingham (2-3 times a month is typical).
The successful candidate will have
- The ability to influence and challenge stakeholders across the business and ideally with previous experience within a highly corporate professional services environment.
- Previous experience of managing ER cases (both informally and formally) and providing risk based pragmatic advice.
- CIPD qualifications
Salary: Up to £40000 + benefits
Contract: 12 month starting mid-May
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However, should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref 11358 in any correspondence)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.