HR Coordinator (flexible working hours)
Your new company
Your new role
A international commercial organisation based in Weybridge, Surrey.
The position requires an experienced Human Resources Coordinator looking to move to a more senior position, it offers fantastic career prospects. The successful candidate will support the HR Manager in delivery of exceptional HR expertise and customer service to the business and will be the focal point for employee relations, occasionally deputising for the HR Manager and providing support to the Senior Management team.
Please note with interest that this organisation operate flexible working hours, Office hours are 35 hours per week and operate core hours of 9.30-3.30 Monday-Friday with flexibility from 7.30 - 5.30.
- Provide support and advice to management and employees on varied HR issues, within scope of responsibility.
- Assist in the maintenance of company compensation and benefit policies, including insurances.
- Assist with implementation of methods of staff retention according to Global HR standards
- Assist with recruitment and selection of staff in liaison with relevant management including undertaking interviews and exit interviews for staff.
- Manage administration of relevant company insurances and provide first point of contact support for employees.
- Develop and maintain excellent working knowledge of International Assignment policy and procedures in order to provide first point of contact advice and support for employees and managers.
- Manage administration for relevant International Assignments.
- Provide support and assistance to HR Manager, where required.
- Apply HR policies and procedures consistently through working practices.
- Ensure compliance with UK legislation in the management of Company HR Policies including contracts of employment as well as keeping up to date with UK employment legislation.
- Maintain and administer records and procedures for staff ensuring that personal HR documentation relating to employment is administered correctly and in line with Company policy.
- Undertaking compilation of administrative duties, including contracts, starters, leavers, transfers and absence management.
- Ad hoc HR projects - participation in defining a common HR database system, training and development.
- Maintain good working relationships with all managers and heads of department as well as external providers, such as legal advisors.
What you'll need to succeed
Educated to degree-level (or equivalent academic or professional experience).
CIPD level 3 qualification and membership preferred.
Minimum 2 years hands-on generalist experience.
Working knowledge of compensation and benefits.
Ability to learn quickly, work as part of a team and be prepared to help with areas outside the direct scope of the position as necessary.
Good knowledge of employment law, HR practice and employment relations.
Capability of relating to staff at all levels.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working hours, Office hours are 35 hours per week and operate core hours of 9.30-3.30 Monday-Friday with flexibility from 7.30 - 5.30.
Private medical (BUPA)
Corporate gym discounts
Employee Assistance Programme
25 days holiday + 8 statutory days
Free transportation Weybridge station / town centre to office
Dynamic and international working environment
Challenging development opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.