HR Coordinator - London
Human Resources Coordinator, St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, central London, £23,000 – 25,000 (depending on experience)
St Martin-in-the-Fields is a landmark church in Trafalgar Square, in the heart of London. It is unique in bringing together, a wide-ranging cultural programme, a thriving commercial enterprise and charitable work.
We are a team of around 130, working across all departments, either visitor facing or behind the scenes, and from all walks of life, working full or part time, speaking many different languages and bringing our own individual talent to St Martin’s. This is an amazing opportunity if you want to make a real difference.
Our HR team is a team of two. We need to find the right person who shares our passion, enthusiasm and dedication to be part of this amazing team in a beautiful area of central London, and can facilitate the administration of all stages in an employee lifecycle.
If you are…..
- Self-motivated – able to get on with it
- Passionate – about working with people and super organised
- Hardworking – who can take the initiative to get things done
- Self-starting – excellent at organisation and calm under pressure
- Friendly – able to work in a team
- Approachable – the go to person
- Sensitive – understand the confidential nature of the role
…and willing to learn, please apply. This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate looking for the next step on their HR journey, with a desire to undertake some learning and development.
Working at St Martin’s
Based at: St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, London (closet overground station London Charing Cross, underground Charing Cross, Embankment and Leicester Square).
Working pattern: Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend work for learning and development, 40 hours per week, including early mornings and evenings.
Salary: £23,000 - 25,000 per annum (depending on experience), plus Workplace Pension.
Free filter coffee and tea throughout your working day, 20% discount in the Café in the Crypt/Courtyard, Shop (excluding books and CDs) and limited concert concessions.
Holiday entitlement: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
For a full job profile see our website www.smitf.org
How to apply
To apply for this post, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00 pm Monday 23 April 2018:
- a supporting statement, explaining why you believe you can do this role
- a comprehensive CV including details of your achievements in each role, and including details of two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer (please note we will not contact referees without your permission).
If you would like to chat about the role, please call Nadine Swaffield, Human Resources Manager on 020 7766 1101.
Interviews w/c 30 April 2018.