Regional HR Advisor
REGIONAL HR ADVISOR JOB IN LEICESTER
Your new company
Our client is a very profitable and growing business in the construction sector.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for providing advice to all stakeholders within your Region relating to most HR issues ranging from recruitment, disciplinaries, and absence management through to termination of employment.
- Deliver management development workshops and provide 1-1 coaching.
- Ad hoc HR projects - harmonisation of terms and conditions, employee engagement etc.
- Providing and analyzing management information to Regional HRBP on sickness and absence.
- This role will involve an element of travel.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an experienced HR Advisor who is looking to work in a large and fast-paced environment.
- You will have a strong generalist background
- You will be working towards or be CIPD Qualified
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work in a business which has had continued success and growth in recent years.
- Working as part of a supportive HR team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.