Recruitment Team Leader
Recruitment Team Leader based at Stratford £35,000
Your new company
A market leading FTSE listed organisation requires a Recruitment Team leader to manage a team of recruiters at their prestigious offices at Stratford
Your new role
As a Recruitment Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Provide leadership, guidance and coaching for team members in providing a centre of excellence for all colleague level recruitment across the retail estate and against all agreed SLA's and KPI's
- Ensure the team make full & effective use of all recruitment tools (ATS, job board databases, testing, screening questions etc) in order to maximise efficiency & apply checks to maintain data integrity
- Take full comprehensive role briefings from the Hiring Manager to ensure a smooth recruitment process from end to end for required roles
- Manage all internal and external advertising and screening processes for allocated roles whilst continually reviewing to ensure desired responses are achieved
- Support and coach the team in conducting effective assessments to assist in final selection decisions - CV screening, telephone screening, online testing
- Deliver exceptional levels of candidate and stakeholder management ensuring that Employee Value Proposition is strengthened & upheld
- Work closely with the other Recruitment Team leader to ensure the appropriate resources are given where needed.
- Direct and manage external talent pipelines of prospective candidates at colleague level through direct approaching, sourcing and engagement methods and events thus reducing key KPI's
- Analyse and report against appropriate metrics to use for team development and to ensure focus on continuous improvement in quality effectiveness and efficiency
- In conjunction with Regional People Managers and the Head of HR Operations analyse recruitment process, attraction source, existing employee and leaver data to identify changes needed and ensure successful methods, industries and demographics targeted
- In conjunction with the Head of HR Operations review the methods of attracting new candidates to ensure the targets are met.
What you'll need to succeed
- A thorough knowledge & understanding of HR policies & procedures, equal opportunity & employment legislation related to recruitment
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrable team leadership and coaching ability
- Good working knowledge & application of applicant tracking systems & databases
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- Excellent planning & organisation skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Experience of recruiting high volume
- Stakeholder management ability
- Ability to exercise strong levels of internal customer focus
- Demonstrate knowledge on the principles of sound recruitment practice
What you'll get in return
Salary of £35,000, annual bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance, retail discounts, 25 days holiday & bank holidays.
Working hours are 37 hours a week 09.00 - 17.00
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.