Employee Relations Manager
Senior Employee Relations Manager
Competitive salary plus annual bonus + car allowance
Our client will also consider interim applications for an immediate start on a temporary basis.
Are you an Employee Relations/Employment Law expert? Have you managed large teams of advisors in previous roles?
One of the top employers in the Midlands are looking for a senior ER Manager. Based in Coventry, you will oversee ER casework management for all company divisions in the UK.
You will manage a team of ER advisors and be the final escalation point and subject expert for all Employee Relations/Employment Law cases.
As the main source of ER expertise within the business, your role will be key in driving forward an efficient ER process system. You will focus on consolidation following several large-scale changes in the business in 2017 and ensure that your team's service is highly customer centric.
- Have extensive experience in ER/Emp Law focused roles
- Previous experience managing large teams and be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Ability to communicate and influence at a senior management level
- Experience working within a unionised environment
- Experience within large matrix organisations with significant headcount
- Must be CIPD qualified